Terms & Conditions
This website is owned and operated by KHUSHILAL POWER GENERATION LLP, a firm registered under Limited Liability Partnership Act of India, having registered office at Village Post Mandachh, via Telhara, Near Baba Jagannath Temple, District Nalanda, Bihar-801306. LLP Identification Number is AAD-3466.
We do not follow USE and RETURN policy. Request you to read terms and conditions, including Return and Refund policy carefully, before making any purchase with us.
A user on this website is a person who visits this website to check prices, features of a product/service or places a purchase order through this website or avail any other service available on this website.
The user is deemed to agree without any condition following terms for usage of this website.
1. Any purchase order or request through this website is a legal contract enforceable in court of law in India.
2. We reserve our right to refuse to serve any person (or entity), without assigning any reason thereof. If payment has been made for any order by such person (or entity), we will initiate refund of the same within 3-working days from the date of refusal to serve the order. Such refund will be credited back to the source within 10-working days from the date of refund.
3. Our liability is limited to refund the amount paid by the user for any purchase order made with us. We are not liable for any damages or consequences suffered by the user if delivery of product or service is delayed or not delivered at all or wrong delivery of product or service.
5. Please refer our Shipping and Payment ( https://store.khushilal.com/shipping ) and, Return and Refund ( https://store.khushilal.com/return ) policy, before making any purchase decision with us. These can be accessed from menu "Shipping and Payment" and "Return and Refund" respectively.
6. We reserve our right to amend these terms and conditions from time-to-time. A user must check the latest applicable terms and conditions before use. A continual use will be deemed as acceptance of amended terms and conditions.
7. All disputes are subject to jurisdiction of courts in Patna, Bihar, India.